Industrial and Agricutural

Alliance was founded in Israel in 1950. In the early 60s, the company started to manufacture front and rear diagonal tractor tires and in the early 80s, Alliance designed and manufactured its first radial tractor series of tires.

Alliance has been consistently investing in R&D since its inception. The company has made it a point to constantly upgrade the technology to support latest developments. Alliance has followed the path of application-based product development, which has helped it in growing as a company.