Who can join?
The contest is open to anyone.
Registration and submission of entries:
1. Registration officially opened last June 5, 2017, during the TASCO’s World Environment Day celebration at Ali Mall Lower Ground Floor Activity Area in Cubao, Quezon City.
Registration period is from June 5, 2017 to July 31, 2017
Interested parties may register thru email by sending the following information to TASCO Inc’s official email address :
firstname.lastname@example.org, or may visit TASCO Inc’s office located at No. 70, 20th Avenue, Project 4, Quezon City.
• Name/Name of Team
• Contact number
• Email address
• Date of Registration
• Signature Affixed
2. Submission of art work entries will be on August 14, 2017 at TASCO Inc’s office, from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
3. The art work must be submitted with duly filled-up submission form available at the above address to include the following details:
• Name/Name of Organization
• Contact Number
• Email address
• Description of artwork (not more than 50 words)
Prizes & Criteria:
Three (3) winners will be selected from all contest eligible entries. Panel of judges will view all entries and will select the winners based on the below criteria:
Criteria for Judging:
Overall Design & Execution – 40% How creative is the overall design? How well did the participant(s) execute the concept?
Tire usage – 50% How well did the participant(s) use and incorporate scrap tires into the overall design?
Theme – 10% How well did the participant(s) communicate an international theme through the artwork?
The selection of winning artwork entries will coincide with TASCO Inc’s. 24th year Anniversary celebration, which will be on August 23, 2017, 3:00 PM, at TASCO Activity Room.
Lucky winners will receive the following cash prizes, tax free.
One (1) Grand PrizeP 100,000.00
Two (2) Runners UpP 50,000.00 each
Winners will be notified thru their registered email address. Winners can claim their prizes at TASCO office within sixty (60) days from receipt of email notification from TASCO’s official email address: email@example.com. Two (2) valid IDs of the winners are required for the redemption of prizes.
TASCO Inc. has the right to forfeit the prize if remains unclaimed beyond the period of redemption.
1. Used or scrap tires of any brand should be used.
2. Use of materials/components such as but not limited to paints, woods, metals, metal wire, paper mache, plastics, etc. are allowed.
3. Entries must be at least 2W x 4H in feet or vice versa or 2W x 2H x 2L (feet) in size.
4. There is no entry limit per individual or per organization but can only win once. In case a person or a team wins more than once, a price of higher value shall be awarded.
5. Employees and family members up to the third consanguinity or affinity of TASCO Inc. and its subsidiaries are prohibited from joining the contest.
6. Entries that do not conform to the above requirements shall be disqualified from the contest.
Rights and Obligations:
1. All artwork entries will automatically become the official properties of TASCO, Inc..
2. TASCO Inc. can use and publish the artwork including basic information of the winner/s in all multimedia platforms in perpetuity for all legitimate business purposes, including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
3. TASCO Inc. will not be held accountable:
a) to any issue that may arise with regards to the originality and authenticity of the art work entry.
b) for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the artwork contest, either directly or indirectly.
For further information on the Tire Artwork contest, please contact Ms. EJ Pureza at 913 0102 to 04 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.